Sunday, January 27, 2008

VERY FULL AND FUN DAY!!

Bill and I got to church this morning early enough that Chris didn't have to get fussed at for saving us seats. Afterwards Bill and I went home so I could start preparing a new dish that I wanted Chris and Dennis to come over and share with us. We always have so much fun together no matter what we are doing. We are so blessed to have them as a part of our lives. Marcy, daughter, Tamika, and her 2 kids brought her home today so she was able to join us. As usual, we had a good time. I made turkey avocado wraps and a salad which turned out very tasty. I, also, made the chocolate mousse pie. And, yes, the wraps and the pie were from a diabetic cookbook. After Dennis and Chris left, Marcy and I went to WalMart for prescriptions. We ended up buying birthday presents for our nephew, Davon, and went over to see him and his father, Sean, and his sister, Taliyah. We stayed there for awhile and then came home. Now we are getting ourselves ready to chill out. I'm enjoying having Marcy back home.

My tip for today is to check out http:/rulesofthumb.org. There is some really interesting info there. My other tip is to enjoy each day to the fullest because as has been shown on the news lately we never ever know what tomorrow brings - no mater who you are or how much money you have. Make sure you tell the ones you love or care about how you feel. It is too late after they are gone. Remember, COMMUNICATE, VALIDATE, APPRECIATE now while they are here. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment