Saturday, January 19, 2008

ANCHO DIP

Here's another recipe for those Super Bowl parties. I got it from my brother, Ricky, several years ago and it is delicious. This is good with vegetables or crackers.

ANCHO DIP
3 cups fresh basil
1/2 cup fresh parsley
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup roasted pine nuts
2 cans anchovies (drained)
2/3 cup olive oil
Add all but olive oil to food processor and puree. Slowly add olive oil with food processor motor running until able to pour but not runny.
I didn't get to put my plan in action because it rained so much today. Tomorrow we will be going to 10:30 Mass and when I get home I am not going to feel like going outside to work. There is so much to do that I have to start early in the day. I am going to have Bill come out and watch just in case I come across hibernating snakes. We have so many pine trees on our property that we have lots and lots of pine straw. When it gets raked up, it is put in the little "islands" in our yard. Now I have to clear some of it out and I may be upsetting some snake dwellings. Yuck!!!!!
I just finished making a casserole for after church tomorrow called "Layered Spaghetti Bake". After Mass we have a social gathering in the Social Hall and some of us sign up to bring a dish. A schedule is made up of the volunteers and my day is tomorrow. I will put it in the oven to bake while I am getting dressed in the morning. Now I am going to get ready for bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment