Saturday, January 19, 2008

I HAVE A PLAN

Since it is so cold out there are no snakes out. Unless there is a crazy one out there like I mentioned before. Chris is right that I do have snakes on my mind, but, there will be no battle. To have a battle I have to be in their territory when they are out and about. I will be nowhere around. So I have to do what I need to do outside now in the cold. Since there is only me to do the yard work nothing gets done in warm months unless someone comes and does it for me. We have a large area in our front yard that has an "island" with azalea bushes with pine straw as a ground cover around them. I have to go out and thin out some of the pine straw from under the bushes and the straw that has accumulated in the branches of the bushes. It looks a mess so I better get out there while the snakes are not out. That place could be a sanctuary for snakes when they come out. I plan on clearing it out and then throwing in a bunch of moth balls to deter them when they do come out.

I will be back on later with either a recipe or a tip. Maybe both. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment