Friday, January 11, 2008

COMMUNICATE, APPRECIATE, VALIDATE

Those 3 words are what we should be doing with our loved ones and friends every day and comprise my tip for today. They are the words of psychic medium, John Edward, and are so true. I haven't had the pleasure of going to one of his appearances, but, I do watch his t.v. program whenever I can. He is phenomenal. I was lying in bed this morning watching the news and the thought came to me that I should put those 3 very important words in our blog. I am definitely guilty of not always practicing this and I try to. We don't ever want to lose someone and feel the guilt of not letting them know we loved them when they were here. Sometimes I get bogged down in my own personal problems and life and forget to keep in touch with those I love and care for. I will work on that and hope everyone else will, too. Life is much too short no matter how long we experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment