Wednesday, January 30, 2008

EVER WONDER THE CAUSE OF STOMACH GURGLING?

I came across this little tidbit when I was skimming through one of my "Doctor's Book of Home Remedies" books. The condition is called borborygmus. Your stomach is like a big mixmaster. When you eat, your stomach grinds up and mixes your food you've eaten to help digestion. The gurgling you hear is the noise created as the intestines squeeze this solution through. That was kind of interesting to me. I just wish it didn't do it and make so much noise when I am in a room around other people. That can sometimes be embarrassing.

Today was just a regular day for me.Nothing much, just did a little grocery shopping and doing laundry. I have to go with Bill in the morning to a new doctor that is being added to his long list of doctors. This time it is a rheumatologist because of his gout's tendency to keep recurring. So now I am going to take a load out of the washer and into the drier, put another load in the washer and go to bed. Have sweet dreams!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete