Friday, January 18, 2008

TIPS FOR YOUR PETS

First I want to thank the person who gave me the web site for the fire ant problem.
#1. Eliminate ear mites. All it takes is a few drops of Wesson corn oil in your cats ear. Message it in, than clean with a cotton ball. Repeat daily for 3 days. This soothes the cats skin, smothers the mites and accelerates healing.
#2. Kill fleas instantly... Dawn dish washing liquid does the trick. Add a few drops to your dogs bath and shampoo the animal thoroughly. Rinse well to avoid skin irritation. I shampooed my dog George the other day and there is a lot less itching. The rinsing well with clean water helps.
#3. Rainy day cure for dog odor...Next time your dog comes in from the rain, simply wipe down the animal with a dryer sheet. It helps your dog smell better. George is a 95% outside dog, he needs more than a dryer sheet. Hope it works for you.
So these are my tips for today. I hope you try them. I feel being honest with these tips is going to help all of you. I try to pick out the ones, I have used. Again thanks for all your comments and helping me out with the tip I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment