Monday, January 21, 2008

TIP TO CLEAN REALLY DIRTY WINDOWS

This is a good one to use after you've taken a road trip and your car windows are real grimy. Mix a couple of pinches of cornstarch with ammonia and water in a spray bottle. The cornstarch acts as a mild abrasive. You can use old newspaper balled up to clean the window streak-free. Rinse with cold water.

Well, I worked outside since it was so cold and had no snakey encounters. Thank you, God!! The area that I was working in I know would have a snake or two in if it was warmer. I cleaned out quite a bit of pine straw and could have taken more out. As it was, I removed 7 wheelbarrows of the stuff. I hate pine straw!! If we could afford it, I would have all 6 of our pine trees on our front lawn cut down. We had 2 cut down a few months ago. I am going to bed now and hope my aching arms and back feel better in the morning.

Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment