Friday, January 25, 2008

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE

Yep, it's from a diabetic cookbook. And it is delicious. Plus it is so easy and quick to make. Yummy!!!

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE


1 9-inch prepackaged pie crust
2 1.4 oz pkgs sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding mix
1 2/3 cups fat-free milk
1 8-oz. container fat-free whipped topping, divided
2 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake pie crust according to package directions. Remove from oven and cool thoroughly.
  2. In a medium bow, whisk pudding mix and milk. Fold half of whipped topping into pudding mixture and fold until fully blended.
  3. Spread pudding mixture into pie crust and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.

Today we went to one of Bill's doctor's appointments. My brother, Ricky, had suggested that Bill go to a day spa for a pedicure since he has such a lot of trouble with his legs and feet. He takes our mother there and she loves it. Bill was really unsure of going, but, decided to try it. The lady that did it was so good that he really loved it. Chris and I have decided that we are going to go and have some services done there ourselves. Bill is going to go next month and get a reflexology treatment done for his legs and feet. After his appointment we came home and ate dinner. Then we went to visit my mother. She is always glad to see us kids, but, especially lights up when Bill walks in the room. She calls him her favorite son-in-law and never allows anyone to say or do anything that she thinks is against him. Bill eats that up, as you can imagine. After Ricky and Annie put her to bed Ricky and Bill played several Wii games. They love it. Annie and I sat there and laughed. After Bill and I came home we set up the internet on our Wii. However, when I went to register on nintendo.com I put in the wrong date for my birth date. I wasn't paying attention and I put in today's date. Now the site won't let me register and says that I have to get my parent's permission. I'll just have to go to another computer to register, I guess. After I do this I am going to bed since it is already 12:30a.m.

Have a great night's sleep. Oh, Chris's tip about putting clear polish on costume jewelry is a really good one. I have been doing this for years and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment