Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tips on Garlic--Grill Racks

#1. For easier peeling, microwave unpeeled garlic cloves on high for 10-15 seconds. Cool and store unpeeled cloves in a plastic bag in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
#2. A clean grill rack will help prevent meat from sticking during cooking. Just firmly rub a wire brush over the rack after the grill has been sufficiently heated.
BE CAREFUL!
I am going to celebrate my grandson's 5Th birthday up North. They closed the schools in Wisconsin today, due to very cold weather. I have a hard time with the cold weather, I hope the wind is calm and the sun is bright. I will be on that slow computer of my daughter's, so bare with me over the next 10 days. I hate to fly but driving 15 hours at this time of year alone is out. Remember to be safe and very conscious about your surroundings. Like my 92 year Mother says " EVIL NEVER SLEEPS ".

No comments:

Post a Comment