Monday, January 7, 2008

HOME FROM HILTON HEAD

We had a great trip even after arriving on a flatbed tow truck. It was really strange to be sitting in a car riding down a highway and the car is on a flatbed! It was even weirder when the tow truck had to stop at a gas station before we could go to where he was towing us. He had been on the road for awhile because there was stormy weather that day. When we pulled into the gas station and people started looking up at me behind the wheel in the car it was really weird. My brother, Ricky, said we probably looked like the Clampletts arriving in Beverly Hills. I am just glad it happened the day before New Year's Eve. We had a great New Year's Eve and New Years's day. Sue and Otis left on Wednesday and we were sorry to see them go. Bill and the kids and I went to the beach on Thursday to try to fly his kite but there wasn't enough wind. It sure was cold, though. Chris and Dennis came Friday morning and we had a nice relaxing day enjoying being together and playing with the WII. We were sorry that they could only stay one night, though, and they left Saturday. That afternoon the kids and I went to the beach. Tyler rode a bike and Dominique and I walked the beach. We saw some dolphins and that was the topper to the trip for the kids.



I am still trying to get things together that I should have had done. When I do I will be more active and have a lot more for input on this blog. Please send comments to let us know what you would like for us to give as tips or recipes or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment