Monday, January 21, 2008

BUG KILLER--SPLINTER REMOVER--ANTISEPTIC

A. Bug killer--If menacing bees, wasps, hornets, or yellow jackets get in your home and you can't find the insecticide, try to spray Formula 409. I never did this but they claim, bugs drop to the ground instantly.
B. Splinter remover--Just pour a drop of Elmer's Glue-All over the splinter, let dry and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue.
C. Antiseptic--Balm for broken blisters-- dab on a few drops of Listerine on the blister, a powerful antiseptic.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. My team tanked the big game. Over the years winning has gotten less important, which makes it, much less stressful.
As for my dear friends, they can count on me to save a seat for them in church. Where is the compassion for others? I will always go out there for others and no one will hear me say " I don't want to get involved in something that you know is RIGHT". You can't stick your head in the sand. I know that church always doesn't bring out the good in people and I do know there is a lot of behind the door gossip. I can live with all of that because of good friends and family. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment