Sunday, January 6, 2008

CHEESE AND HERB SAUCE OR DRESSING

Hi--we are back from visiting Jackie. She should be home today. We had a very nice time. The two grand kids were there and I want to CONGRATULATE them for doing so well in school, keep up the good work. I have a lot of tips coming from my friend Marci in the next week or so. I also want to put gardening and home freshening up for spring tips, starting in March. I did learn that if you are painting your walls red, first prime with gray primer instead of white for better and easier coverage. Here is the recipe for today----

1 C real mayonnaise
1/2 C chopped parsley
1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
2 T lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 t dried basil leaves
Mix all ingredients well.

You all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment