Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FRENCH HERB ROASTED CHICKEN

Simple and easy, takes 10 minutes to get it ready for the oven and 1 1/2 hours to cook. Doesn't get better than that and taste very good.
1 Whole Chicken ( about 4 pounds )
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/4 Cup McCormick french herb roasting rub
Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Brush with oil. Rub seasoning evenly over entire chicken.
Roast 1 1/2hours or until chicken is cooked through.

Not much going on today. I don't have much energy, I did do a lot yesterday. I really have the urge to start spring planting but it is to early even for the south. We will have planting and gardening starting in March and I look forward to that. Organization and spring cleaning too. It always helps to de-clutter your living space. You can make money with a yard sale, donate to an organization, or just pass it along. I promise to unload those clothes I will never wear or get into this spring. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment