Monday, January 28, 2008

FOLK REMEDY FOR STRESS

I got this tip from a folk remedy book that I have and it has worked for me. When you are feeling stressed out try a quick breathing exercise. Place one hand on your stomach then inhale slowly and deeply while counting from one to four. Then exhale as you count backward from four to one. This is a little mini meditation technique that reduces stress, blood pressure and heart rate. It seems to clear my head a little, too.

Today my sister, Marcy, and I went out to take care of some errands. While we were out we saw Chris' friend, Marcy, who told me about a delicious angel food cake recipe which would be great for Bill's diet. She is going to give it to Chris to put in the blog. Bill is going to love it!

Now I am going to go enter and play a few online games and contests to see if I can win something. Wish me luck!! Have a restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment