Saturday, January 12, 2008

HORSERADISH CREAM SAUCE

This is great for cold meats, poutry, or fish. I also use it as a fresh vegetable dip.
Makes 1 cup---
1C plain yogurt
1t sugar
1t white vinegar
4T fresh grated white horseradish or bottled.
Mix all ingredients together.

Horseradish is native of Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Horseradish in the United States comes from Illinois farm country or across the Mississippi River from St. Louis. That information was in the cook book I got this recipe from copyright 1992. I think this is pretty interesting.
Took a drive to the rummage sale for the little girl I mentioned in an earlier entry, her family needs help with medical expenses. There were a lot of people and I hope that the sale will be a big success. The sun is out and everyone should take time to look up, you will surprised at what you see and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment