Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been writing every day like I would like to. But, my life is still kind of hectic. Right now we are in Hilton Head for the week and will be home on Jan. 6. It didn't start out too good because about 1 hour away from our destination our car broke down on I-95!! To make a long story short we ended up on a flatbed being towed to a repair place that was closed. It was a Sunday evening. I should say that our SUV was placed on the flatbed and carried into Sun City. Luckily, Otis and Sue were on their way to meet up with us and they picked us up at the repair place. The car was repaired yesterday and we picked it up in the afternoon. Now after a couple of days to get myself well rested and de-stressed, I plan to get back to writing in this blog. I, also, have Christmas cards that I am insisting on sending out. I haven't sent any since Bill had his strokes and I had promised myself that I was sending them out this past Christmas. Well, I didn't get a chance to, but, I am still going to get them written out while I am here. It's just something that I have to do. The cards can be my "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" card.

No comments:

Post a Comment