Monday, January 14, 2008

BLUE DAWN--CLEAN TOOLS--CLEAN YOUR DOG

Yes, I clean my dog George with blue dawn. Keep his skin and hair less greasy. He rolls around the yard and his pet door gets gummy. I use it to clean the pet door too.
#1. For your dog, just use as if you were shampooing your hair and raise well. It does not hurt George's skin.
#2. Clean automotive tools by soaking them in a solution of dawn. This removes all oil and grime. They say it will help prevent rust from forming on your tools. Just make sure they are completely dry before putting them away.

The sun is shinning and it is cool. It's Monday and that means wash day and clean bedding. Old habits die hard. It was good enough for my Grandma and my 92 year old Mother. My daughter hangs wash out in the summer to save on her electric bill. Mom would still be hanging bedding on the line to dry but stairs and heavy wash baskets have stopped that Monday ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment