Monday, February 4, 2008

SPICY FOCACCIA

2T olive oil
2 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
1T chopped fresh parsley
1t chopped fresh oregano
1/2t crushed red-pepper flakes
1 pkg. (13.8oz ) refrigerated pizza dough
1t coarse salt
#1. Heat oven to 400. In a skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes or until just golden.
#2. Remove from heat; Stir in parsley, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Unroll dough; press into jelly-roll pan. Bake 8 minutes.
#3. Brush with olive oil mixture, sprikle with salt. Bake for 3 minutes and cut into triangles.

Hope your Monday was good. If it is your states turn to vote on Tuesday, please vote. I talked to Jackie and we always have a good laugh about something. The weekend was filled with Lukas' birthday, football gathering, and my aunt's passing. I do know my aunt suffered and is at peace and no more pain. I have many good memories and that makes me smile. I hope all of you have a smile on your face today. I don't think it cause wrinkles, but happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment