Tuesday, February 12, 2008

COLD OR FLU GOT ME DOWN

I woke up Monday morning feeling lousy because my cold had become worse. I stayed in bed all day and didn't even turn my laptop on. I told Bill I had to be sick to not want to get on the computer. I am still in bed today, but, feeling a bit better. This is the first time that I am turning the computer on, though. Hopefully, I'll be out of the bed by tomorrow. One reason I am on the computer, too, is to publish a novena or prayer that I have been saying for 3 days. The stipulations of the prayer are to say it for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it and what you are requesting help with will be granted. We all know the power of prayer. The prayer follows:

PRAYER OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN
(Never known to fail)
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me here your are my mother, oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request now). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)
Now I am going back to resting and getting myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment