Thursday, February 28, 2008

INHALER ADVISE

Here's some advise that I saw in Prevention magazine. A study says that 33% of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients don't use their inhalers correctly. The best way to be sure that you do is to ask your doctor to demonstrate the proper use. This can cut the error rate by more than half.

I was feeling better today than I have felt in awhile. I went to get my hair done and then Marcy and I went to see our mother who is now bedridden. My coughing has not gone away so we didn't stay very long. Mom is too weak to get a cold. After we left there we went to visit with Chris for awhile. Now I am home and resting again. Boy, when we get old it sure takes quite a bit longer to recuperate, doesn't it???? Whewww!!

Those soda recipes that Chris gave sure would make someone feel better!!!! Yummmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment