Sunday, February 3, 2008

SOY MILK SHAKES---PLUS CLEAN SINUS

Festive Fruit
Combine 1 cup light soy milk, 1 scoop vanilla flavored whey protein powder and 1 cup frozen berries.
Mucho Mocha
Combine 1 cup chocalate soy milk, 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder, 2 t instant coffee crystals, 1/2 fronzen banana and a dask of cinnamon.
PINA COLADA
Combine 1 cup vanilla soy milk, 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder, 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks, 1/8 t coconut extract and 1 t orange extract.
These shakes can also be make with frozen yogurt. I don't know how many people have whey on hand. I think you could experiment.

My daughter has been fighting with sinus problems since Christmas. She saw a doctor but what really helped her was Sinu Cleanse ( NETI POT ). I am sure you can find it where any cold and sinus items are sold. So if you are having problem, give it a try.
My aunt passed away and I went to the funeral home this afternoon. I know she is at peace now and I hope all those relatives who were after her money, get what they deserve.
I'll be back when I can stand waiting 30 minutes to get to the blog. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment