Friday, February 15, 2008

QUICK COMPUTER TIP

For computer questions or problems I have I like to go to www.komando.com to seek help. The site is very informative and helpful. Some of the "cool sites" listed on the site are really cool. There are computer tips and more. Click on over there and see for yourself.

I am still recuperating and it is taking longer than I thought. I feel better but the problem seems to be in my chest and nose now. So I will rest a bit longer. It's cold outside anyhow so I don't mind not going out. Chris called to check on me this morning to see if I needed her to get me anything, but, I didn't. I do have to get out there, though, before the snakes pop there ugly little heads out because I have a plant that I want to put in the ground. Everything else will be planted in pots. My sister-in-law, Annie, said that planting lemongrass keeps snakes away so (come to think of it) I need to get that planted, too, before the monsters come out. Too much to think about now though. Have a good evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment