Friday, February 15, 2008

Mouse Allergy Tip

I plan on trying this right away. I hate rodents in any form. I don't have a problem and hopefully never will. This book I am reading claims that mice hate oil of peppermint and will not frequent a property where they can smell it. They say a few drops on a piece of cotton and placed anywhere you feel you might have a problem, you will never see them again.
I have poison all over my attic under the insulation, just in case one thinks he is coming to live here. I also have those ultrasonic sound devices. I cannot swear it works, I do know I don't have any problems. In the 19 years I have lived here, I was only invaded by one. He forgot to pack his bags and leave with the previous owner. At that time I called in the big guns, a pest control company. Jake got ride of the 1 ounce mouse and he has been with us as our pest control man ever since. Down south you have to spray your house for roaches every 3 months. Better safe and clean than sorry, plus problem free.
Jackie hates snakes and I hate rodents. I don't think many people like these animals either. Have a safe day always!

No comments:

Post a Comment