Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FEVERFEW AND HEADACHES

Years ago I heard about how feverfew helps to prevent headaches. I never tried it out until recently. For the last month I have been taking feverfew capsules and am surprised at the results I am getting. It usually takes least little event to happen for me to have a headache spring up. Sometimes they would turn into painful migraines. Every time I would get sick with a cold or any little thing I would get a headache which would, invariably, turn into a migraine. This did not happen this time and I credit that to the feverfew that I have been taking. In fact, I have had no stress headaches or anything similar in the last few weeks. Feverfew is an herb and the capsules can be purchased at a health food store or in the health section of the grocery store.

Today I feel a bit better, but, my cold is still hanging on. I will continue resting up and hopefully will be out of bed completely by tomorrow. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment