Monday, February 11, 2008

RANCH SMASHED POTATOES

2 HOURS 20 MINUTES FLYING TIME---9 HOURS 40 MINUTES AIRPORT TIME. I don't think I need to say more other than it was completely the airlines BAD SERVICE and not weather related. Thank goodness Jackie reminded me that I could fly into another airport, alittle farther away but saved me another 3 hours of airport sitting. Last but not least, I hated the second try the pilot preformed when landing in Atlanta. Yes, we were feet from the runway and than up again for another try. That was nerve racking. I hope all our readers had a great weekend.
Ranch potatoes---
1 1/2lbs. small red potatoes, halved
1/3 cup of milk
1/3 cup bottle ranch dressing
1/4t pepper
2T chopped chives
In a large pot, combine potatoes with enough salt water to cover. Bring to boil; cook until tender. Drain. Heat milk in same pot. Return potatoes to pot; add dressing and pepper. Mash, keeping some potatoes chunky. Stir in chives.
Great tasting and quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment