Friday, February 8, 2008

CHINESE NOODLES

Yep, you guessed it. This is from one of my diabetic cookbooks. I love noodles and pasta so this is a great recipe for me.

CHINESE NOODLES
4 oz. uncooked lo mein noodles
cooking spray
2 tsp. lite soy sauce
  1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool for 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
  2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, add cooled noodles and saute for 5 minutes.
  3. Drizzle soy sauce over noodles and continue to saute for 3 more minutes.

Tip: You can stir-fry any type of noodle for a little extra flavor and bite. Just be sure to cool the noodles completely before stir-frying or you'll end up with a sticky mess.

Today has become a little cooler than it was a couple of days ago. I don't mind because it means the snakes are still not in sight or around. It's supposed to get almost to freezing tonight, but, still it won't be as bad as it is up north. My niece, Tamika, came to pick up her mom, Marcy, to take her to spend some time with her and her kids, Darionna and Will. I will miss her. We have a lot of laughs together. Bill is playing his wrestling game on his Wii and working to get his points up. After I get finished here I will go to play some online games and try to win some money. Just a lazy laid back night. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment