Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CLEAN SHOWER DOOR TRACKS

Here's a little recipe for cleaning that build up for those of you that have shower doors. Quick and simple.
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp. of bleach
1 cup of water
Mix all of the ingredients in a spray bottle and spritz the tracks well. Let sit for 3 or 4 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
That chicken recipe from Chris sounds delicious and is now on my list of chicken recipes. Bill says it is not so bad eating chicken all the time because I find such different ways to fix or season it. This recipe will really help. I still haven't been outside yet, but, I am getting better. I have to get ready for our nephew's visit. Plus Marcy and I have to finish getting our inventory ready for our flea market venture. Now I am going to go do a little bit of chores and then rest a little more.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment