Thursday, February 14, 2008

KEEP CAR WINDOWS CLEAR FROM THE SNOW

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Here's a tip for those of you who are tired of scraping snow and ice from your car windows. Fill an old cotton sock or a soft cotton bag with salt, dampen the pouch with water, and rub it over the glass. The windows will stay crystal clear.

That old cold still has a hold on my body, but, I felt good enough to go down to the kitchen and make me some good, old homemade chicken soup. I've hardly eaten the last few days and the soup tasted really good. Bill said I should have gotten the flu shot, but, I don't have the flu. It's just an awful old cold that wants to linger. Rest and a lot of liquids should do the trick to get rid of it. I have to get better soon because Marcy and I are getting ready to start selling things at the flea market. We received four boxes of items from Andy and his wife, Gennelle, today to help get us started. We can't wait. Besides making a little money we will be meeting people and that is always fun.

Well, I better go get some more rest and hopefully will feel better tomorrow. Have a great Valentine's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment