Saturday, February 23, 2008

HINTS

A. After you move your furniture, there will be places that are matted down. Place an ice cube on the matted down area overnight.
B. To deodorize carpet mix 2 parts cornmeal--1 part borax and sprinkle over carpet. Let sit a least 1 hour before vacuuming.
C. Sharpen up carpet colors by sprinkling small amounts of table salt around. The salt provides a mild cleaning action. That is a new one for me, I will have to try this one out during the week.
I think I will go back to giving recipes I have collected over the years. I must say I am kind of disappointed with the books I purchased. I thought it would give us all new and better hints for our everyday lives. Mom finally got her phone service back this morning. She was so happy. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment