Friday, February 22, 2008

DANDRUFF SOLUTION

Here's an easy, simple dandruff cure that I saw in a home hints book. Pour a tablespoon of salt onto your head, rub it into your scalp and shampoo as usual. Those white flakes will vanish like snow falling on a warm ground per the book. I haven't tried it because I have a skin condition that I am afraid the salt might irritate. I am going to try it, though, when my scalp is at rest and not being it's pesky little self and having a flare-up.

That darn bacteria or whatever seems to not want to leave me alone. I am still down and feeling tired and lousy. My rock, Chris, is always there if I need something though and is just a phone call away. I had to make a drive to the next town this morning, though, that I really wasn't planning on making. Bill volunteers with some of the Knights at one of the V.A. hospitals and he missed his ride this morning. He was going to drive himself in, but, in his condition and the awful rain we were having today was not a good mix. So I took him and by the time I got home my voice was about gone. Since I want to make a big pot of gumbo for my nephew coming tomorrow, Marcy and I had to go shopping this afternoon for the ingredients and other groceries for their visit. My sister, Roxy, and her kids and grandkids are going to visit with our mother tomorrow and they will come here for gumbo. So I have taken some medicine and I am resting now and trying to get some strength built back up so I can get ready for my company tomorrow.
Have a safe, great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment