Thursday, February 21, 2008

COFFEE STAIN HINT

Place 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice in the glass container and add warm water. Use a bottle brush and swish around for a minute or so. The stain should come clean, then rinse. You can use this hint for steel bottles that hold coffee or those vacuum bottles.
After going through this solutions book I purchased, I see good old baking soda is used for many problems.
My mind is on other things tonight. My 92 year old mother's phone service has been out since this passed Sunday. All they can say is, "they are working on it".
They also wanted to know, if she had a cell phone. I asked why a 92 year old person would need one if the had home telephone service that should be working. It's not like she goes many places or drives. I am curious to see if the phone company will credit her the time she had absolutely NO SERVICE. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment