Saturday, February 2, 2008

KEEP WATER PIPES FROM FREEZING

Here's a little tip for those living in the cold, freezing North. Put a handful of salt down each drain just before you go to bed at night. This will keep your water pipe's from freezing and possibly bursting. Simple and easy. I talked to Chris this morning and it is freezing there so this is definitely something that they can use there.

This morning I talked to my aunt Irene and my uncle Herbie. Two fantastic people who have been blessed to have been married 50 years and still going strong. They are definitely a great role model for us to follow. Besides loving each other, they love everyone that comes into their circle. I, also, talked to my sister/friend, P.J., who lives in Vegas. We can not talk for weeks and when we get on the phone it is just like we just talked an hour ago. It hardly seems like it was almost a year since Chris, Debbie, Michelle and I were in Vegas for a week with P.J. Then Bill and I went there a couple of months later for her son's beautiful wedding. The only trouble with talking to her is that I miss her all over again.

Bill, Marcy and I went over to visit our mother, Ricky and Annie this afternoon. Naturally, we had to play wrestling on the Wii after mom was put to bed. That game is soooooo addicting. Right now Bill is in our livingroom playing to get his skills up. I must say I've beat him a few games. My female wrestler is tough!!

Now I am going to get my things ready to go to church in the morning and go to bed. Have a great night and if you are in the frozen Tundra, keep warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment