Monday, February 18, 2008

BATHROOM DRAIN CLEANER

Here's a great tip that I got from one of my home hints books. You make this safe solution and you don't have to worry about smelly or unsafe chemicals. This is one of my favorites.
1 cup of salt
1 cup of baking soda
1/2 cup of white vinegar
2 qts. of boiling water
Hot tap water
Mix the soda , salt and vinegar together, and pour the mixture down the drain. Wait 15 minutes, then follow with the boiling water. Turn on the hot water tap and let it run into the drain for 1 minute. For really stubborn clogs repeat as necessary.
I still haven't been able to go visit my mother yet because this cold bacteria seems to have found a home in my body. Marcy bought me some Mucinex today so hopefully I'll have a little more relief. Our nephew, Stevie, is coming to visit us from Pittsburgh with his little girl on Saturday and I surely want to be better for that. Plus, Marcy and I are trying to get ready for our flea market venture and have to get things together for that. Plus, Jackee and Irwin want to take Bill and I to Florida with them on Thursday for the weekend. Well, we'll see how this old body handles all of this. Anyhow, now I am going to bed and rest. I have cooked dinner, cleaned the kitchen and finished my loads of wash. Marcy is cataloging and getting our inventory ready for our venture. We are really looking forward to it. Goodnight all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment