Sunday, February 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKAS!!!!

Lukas, have a fantastic birthday and enjoy having your grandmother, Chris, with you!! Time has gone by so fast that I cannot believe that you are already 5 years old!

Today is Chris' grandson's birthday and the reason she is in the cold, cold North. I know she will miss Lukas when she leaves, but, will be glad to get back to the warmer weather.

I just wanted to get on here to give Lukas a big shout-out for his birthday and now I am going to get ready for church. Have a blessed great day!!

Oh, before I sign out, just a request for a little prayer. I know we all pray for our troops overseas. Yesterday I found out that one of my sister Roxy's sons is back in Iraq again. He has served several tours over there and was sent back a couple of weeks ago. Please pray that, once again, he returns home safely to us. I just received an email from him and he said he is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment