Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yard work

I don't do yard work yet because I am waiting for the snakes to go into hibernation. Sounds silly, but, I can't help it. After the last snake was found in our yard I swore off of yard work. I used to love going out to garden, but, can't force myself to do it now that I know they are out there lurking. A few years ago our German Shephard was bitten by a large poisonous snake in the upper part of our yard. I never went up there again. The last seen was a little one by where my flowers were. Well, as far as I am concerned they don't have to worry about me out there. I always hate to hear in Spring when Chris says "Well, the snakes are on the move." Yuck, I would love to turn our whole 1 acre into a cement yard. Bill would never let that happen. Plus I think our Homeowner's Association would have something to say about it. Just my little two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment