Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Paint Brush

#1 Use a dry paint brush to dust large plants that are to heavy to move.
#2 Use a Small brush to dust stereo knobs or hard to reach places.
#3 Sweep up spilled flour, with a big flat paint brush.
#4 Mist a brush with dusting spray and make short work of bookcases and shelves.
#5 After cleaning your oven, remove residue from corners with a paint brush.
I buy all my paint brushes at the $ store. When I am done painting or just touching up marks on the walls, I don't feel bad about throwing it out. I especially like them for stain or varnishing because of the difficulty cleaning these brushes without buying additional cleaners. They are never the same after a good cleaning.

Not much going on today. Called Jackie and she was shopping. I don't stay on the phone long with Jackie when she is in a store, because I really hate when people are on the phone shopping or checking out. What in the world did we do before the cell phone????????????????
My BIGGEST problem with the cell phone, is when it rings in church. Jackie can tell to that. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment