Monday, November 5, 2007

Hair Cream Rinse

Cream rinse isn't just for your hair anymore. Here are some tips I forgot about because you just have been doing it for years.
#1 Use hair cream rinse for shaving your legs instead of soap or shaving cream. It really does a very smooth job and leaves your legs feeling great. You know you always need more shampoo before cream rinse, so this also helps to get your monies worth.
#2 Put crean rinse on a cloth and rub it into your wood furniture. Than buff it out like you would if you waxed your car. My sister did this when she was visiting my Mother last week. Mom's furniture is very old and it really helped. It gave it a fresh look.

The wind is blowing up to 50 miles an hour in good old Wisconsin today. It is suppose to continue on Tuesday. Flying out of here will be a up and down ride. Jackie called to tell me she posted pictures of us today. I thank God that these are at least 7 years ago. I hate having my picture taken and the additional years we put on our face and body does not help. I thank God for good health for us and both our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment