Friday, November 9, 2007

Orange Cransicles

I have to laugh to myself because the front of this magazine says" Drop 30 pounds by Christmas". I think if you work hard and follow their directions, anything is possible. I often wonder why they put all these ( not good for your diet ) recipes in the same issue. I am sorry but I do not have that much will power to pass up a great dish or creamy drink.
This makes 4 servings or for me 2----In a blender, combine 2 C orange sherbet, soften; 1 C frozen cranberries, like Ocean Spray; 1 C milk; 1 C orange juice, and 2 T finely choppes crystallized ginger, like the Spice Hunter; puree 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
I have not tried this yet. It sounds like a refreshing drink.
I talked to Jackie this morning. She is very busy all the time. She put herself out there for all family and friends. We live about 7 miles from eachother and do not see eachother face to face much, but will speak everyday if possible. Please let both of us know any good tip or recipes. Or just say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment