Friday, November 9, 2007

Cleaners

The secret to getting the last drop of liquid cleaner out of the bottle is this--Simply open the plastic container and drop a few marbles inside. For those people who don't have marbles at their finger tips, use a couple of marble size stones. Then fasten the top back. This raises the baseline of fluid, making it easier to squirt out. Let me know what other item you could use instead of marbles or small stones. I always added water but this weakens the strength of the product. This tip came from another magazine I read on the airplane.

I talked to Jackie and she has marbles at her house , so she is all set to use this tip. I also told her that I will not be in any Thanksgiving pictures this year. Any additional pictures for the BLOG must be cleared by both of us. I hate having my picture taken. I plan on drawing a stick person, in place of having a parish photo taken at our church. Sorry, that's just me. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment