Saturday, November 24, 2007

We are now getting ready to go to the Annual Chitlin' Strut in Salley, SC. It is always held the weekend after Thanksgiving and has become a must-do for my family. We usually caravan there in about 3 or 4 cars. We tried their chitlins' the first year we went even though they were fried. That is, the few of us that eats chitlins'. It was okay, but, we like the other way of cooking them best. There are a lot of food booths there with all kinds of stuff and we try to try them all. Bill is not going this year because it is hard for him to walk a lot. The ground there is too bumpy for his wheelchair so he will be more comfortable at home.

While I was getting ready I was trying to think of what I was going to put in as a tip or recipe today. Then I thought of giving a good tip on great Christmas gift deals. Go to http://www.luckfamilygifts.com and check out the deals being given there. Prices have been slashed in half and shipping is low. Fantastic gifts and stocking stuffers. I have ordered from there before and have always been satisfied. Quality is great and there is such a variety to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment