Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quick Tip

Here's a little tip that I am sure you all know, but, I thought I would throw it out there. If you want to deodorize a rug, just sprinkle some baking soda over it and vacuum it up. It works real well and I've used it before.

Thanks to Chris for that sweet compliment. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I can always talk to her about anything and everything. Her husband, Dennis, and herself have always been there when we needed them. Since Bill was in the middle of remodeling a portion of our home when he had his strokes there are still some areas not finished. I do not know anything about doing anything handiworklike. Chris, on the other hand, knows it all just like Bill and Dennis. So her and Dennis are there for me always. Plus we have really had some great times together. In fact, we will be spending the first few days of 2008 in Hilton Head. We are going after Christmas and will be there for New Year's Eve. We don't have anything planned. Just having our own little celebration. We always have fun whenever we go.

Now it's back to getting ready for my familial crowd coming in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment