Thursday, November 15, 2007

FLEXIBLE VACUUM

This tip works if you tape the empty paper towel holder or gift wrap roll to your vacuum hose. This is another tip from our friend Marci. To get something out of a heat register or under the refrigerator add an empty towel holder or gift wrap roll to your vacuum. It can be bent or flattened to get in narrow openings.

I just read my dear friend Jackie's story about snakes. Needless to say, it is all to true. I am still fighting a cold and just reading it, made me laugh sooooooooooooo hard. Snakes can be a big problem around here. You have to pay attention and get a cat. Our cat D.J. keeps this yard snake free. In 18 years I have only seen 2. Our dog George was after one in spring. The snakes can live here, just not where I can see them. When I moved here, that was a verbal deal between rats, snakes, mice, and me. I would rather have a lion on this yard.
This another thing Jackie and I have in common. Lets all be safe anywhere we plan to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment