Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TEQUILA AND TABASCO SAUCE

Yep, you read the header right. It's a good combination. One year my brother, Ricky, came home for a visit from London and told me about a new twist on a tequila shot. I tried it and I liked it! Whenever we have a family gathering myself, my daughters (they are way grown), my sisters d0 tequila shots. It's like a tradition or something. Bill and Otis never would do it with us so it was just us girls. Now a couple of the nephews join us. But, they couldn't until they were grown. One time Dennis, Chris', husband made some habanero sauce and gave me a beautiful bottle with some in it. Well, this one time Roxy made the shots and used the habanero sauce and used a LOT!! We didn't know it. My problem was that I was having one of my esophageal episodes where food and drink don't go easily down my esophagus. Well, this POTENT shot stayed in my throat. I thought I was going to die because I couldn't talk or anything. I just went upstairs and laid across my bed until I was better. No one knew what was wrong and when I came back downstairs they were shocked when I told them what happened. I made it through and we never use habanero sauce again. Only Tabasco.

I haven't been on in awhile because my brain has been so worn out trying to get my pda to hotsync to the computer right. According to the Help Forum administrator with the website I did something wrong in the beginning. Even though I followed the directions exactly. No where in the immediate instructions was there any reference to what to do if you are upgrading your device. My mind is so boggled. And believe me, it doesn't take much to boggle it! Anyhow, now I am going to go try to win some money playing games on iwon.com and then go to bed. Dennis is coming in the morning to help Bill figure out where the leak in our kitchen wall is coming from and how it is going to get fixed. Before Bill had his strokes he would have had it all done by now, torn out the wall and put it back up and all. As usual, Dennis, like Chris, is our lifesaver. Have a pleasant night.

No comments:

Post a Comment