Thursday, March 13, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

I have mentioned before how Chris and I love to go to Hilton Head and spend a week or a few days whenever we can. We may be going back in May for my sister, Marcy, and Chris' birthdays. In fact, some of the pictures that I have inserted at the bottom were taken there. Bill and I have a timeshare and we switch off and stay at different resorts when we go. If we don't stay at a timeshare, Dennis and Chris rent a place for the four of us to stay. Most of the resorts are laid out in gated residential communities. My favorite one to stay at is Sea Pines. The picture at the very bottom shows Bill and Dennis walking past some yachts at the marina there. I have always said that if I were ever lucky enough to have a yacht (we all know that's a pipe dream) I wanted to dock it at that marina and sit on deck sipping a drink while people strolled past. Everyone laughs at me when I have said that, but, we all have to dream sometime. Anyhow, there has been on the news lately that a couple that did live part-time on their yacht there and, also, had a home in Atlanta have disappeared. For some reason I feel the need to ask you all to say a prayer for them. A "person-of-interest" to the police regarding their disappearance suddenly committed suicide. He needs our prayers, also. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment