Saturday, March 8, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS MISTY AND QUENTIN!!

And thank you for our new gorgeous great-granddaughter, Jasmine Amyah born Thursday, 3/6. She is a beautiful additional link in our large family chain which we are so thankful for. We are so blessed to have a large and loving family. Thank you again. Bill and I can't wait to hold her in our arms!!!


Yesterday I was absent from our little blog because I was under the weather again. Sorry. Today I am going to put in a delicious brunch punch.


COFFEE
ICED MOCHA BRUNCH PUNCH
8 cups strong brewed coffee
2 tsps unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tbsp brown sugar
3 cups skim milk
Combine all ingredients in blender and process briefly. Chill and serve over crushed ice.
Makes 10 servings.
Today the weather here is pretty bad so I am not going out unless I have to. The wind is blowing awfully hard so that means a lot of tree branches and pine cones are going to be everywhere when it's all over. So we will have some cleaning up to do after church tomorrow, I am sure.
My brother, Andy, is coming to visit for awhile in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. He is coming so he can spend time with our mother and I will be so glad to have him here. Bill really enjoys him, too.
Now I am going to get off of here and see if I can get my new pda up to speed. Have a great day and stay safe and warm. Enjoy your weekend and tell your loved ones that you love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment