Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

Thank you, Dennis!! The pipe is fixed, the wall is fixed and Bill enjoyed it all. He always did love doing any kind of fixing and making things. He really enjoyed spending the time with Dennis.

Also, check out the posting that I put in a few days ago about our new great-granddaughter. Our daughter, Sue (the proud grandmother), put in pictures of Jasmine and Quentin, Jr.

Now I am going to get ready for bed and watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime. I know, I'm crazy. Have a restful night. Oh, I talked to Chris this morning and she is not enjoying the WI weather at all and will be glad to get back to the warmth. Of course, she will miss her mom and other family, though. I don't know how we ever lived up North because I can't bear cold weather now.

No comments:

Post a Comment