Monday, March 3, 2008

CRANBERRY-CHERRY DRINK

1 cup cranberry-cherry juice
1 cup seltzer
1/2 cup Alize' Red Passion ( French cognac and cranberry )
1/2 cup vodka
1 tablespoon fresh lime
1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
Fresh cranberries for garnish
Combine all ingredients except cranberries in pitcher. Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with the fresh cranberries, if desired.
If you can't find the cognac, use a substitute. I am sure it will be just great. I will be off to Wisconsin on Thursday, to care my Mother. I will not be around a computer for 12 days. I am sure Jackie will keep things new and fresh while I am gone. I plan on doing some more outside tips investigating. Spring is almost here and not soon enough for everyone, I am sure. Have a good afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment