Saturday, March 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMISHA!!!!!

Today is my oldest granddaughter's birthday. I love you, honey.

THE ORIGINAL BANANA DAIQUIRI RECIPE
1 jigger dark rum
1 jigger light rum
splash of triple sec
1 oz. coco lopez
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 large ripe banana
Pour into blender with one cup crushed ice. Blend for 60 seconds. Garnish with grated bittersweet chocolate.
This weekend there was a middle school basketball tournament held at several middle schools in our town. The Knights that Bill belongs to helped to run the events. He volunteered to be a manager at one of the schools and he recruited my brother, Ricky, and one of the Knights, Ernst, to help him. He did not know all that it entailed and was really overwhelming for him. When I read the list of duties and things he was responsible for to Chris yesterday, we were worried for him. This morning Chris called me and we decided to go over and see if we could help out. We helped a bit, but, they really were okay. We could tell, though, that it was rough on Bill. When Ricky brought him home he was exhausted. I am so glad that Ricky was with him, though.
My nephew, Stevie, and his girlfriend came last Saturday to visit and are going back to Pittsburgh tomorrow. We have really enjoyed having him here and will hate to see him leave. It's been nice having him here in the house.
Tomorrow will be my first time to church in 3 weeks and I will be glad to go. So I am going to bed to get some rest since I had to get up with Bill at 5:30 this morning. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment