Monday, March 3, 2008

PEANUT BUTTER SHAKE

In a "Food Cures" book is stated that recent research now proves that peanut butter is actually very good for you. It's healthy monounsaturated fat - eaten as the main fat in a sensible diet - can lower your risks for heart disease and diabetes. And even help you lose weight! So why not try this delicious healthy drink that is quick and easy to fix. In a blender, whip together 1 cup fat-free milk, 1 small ripe banana, 2 tbsp. toasted wheat germ, and 2 tbsp. peanut butter.

We sure didn't eat very healthy today. I guess it's like taking a day off. Bill, Marcy and I had several errands to run this afternoon. One happened to be near Ferrando's Italian Pizzeria which I had heard had great pizza and I had never tried it before. Marcy had been there before and Ricky had told me a few days ago how great their pizza is. We ended up there after a few more errands. And we didn't stop there. Marcy was a bad influence and we went next door to the Marble Slab Creamery for some ice cream. Yummmmy!! We'll get back on the right track tomorrow. Now I am resting and letting all that food digest. I should be exercising, but, that is not going to happen!! Anyhow, goodnight and may you have a peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment