Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A BEER CONCOCTION I LOVE

Ever since I first tried this several months ago, I love it. First I mixed cayenne pepper in a container of Margarita salt. After that I took a lime wedge and ran it around the rim of my glass. I then took the rim and dipped it in the salt mixture. Then I squeezed the remaining juice from the wedge into the glass and dropped the wedge in. I then shook in some Worcestershire sauce and some Tabasco sauce (to taste). Pour in the beer and enjoy. Sounds goofy, but, so very tasty!!

Today is going to be a quick little blurb from me. We are getting ready to go to the funeral home to visit with the family of our church member that passed last week. Tomorrow is the funeral and the Knights are going to be honorary pallbearers. Now I have to run to the cleaners and get Bill's shirts from the cleaners. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment